RECENT NEWS & EVENTS
- Tamarisk hosts Jewish Collaborative Services’ second annual meeting and the Friends of Jewish Seniors’ annual meeting
- Calling all knitters, crochet experts and crafts people: The Friends of Jewish Seniors’ Knit Shoppe wants you!
- With Meister Menorahs, “l’dor va dor” (from generation to generation) is alive and well and brightening the lives of some 500 Jewish seniors throughout New England
- Meet Samantha “Sam” Chinn, LCSW, Jewish Collaborative Services’ volunteer coordinator
- Upcoming Julie Claire Gutterman Memorial Lecture Proposes Solutions to Societal Violence
- Susette Rabinowitz, the driving force behind Tamarisk, now calls the assisted living residence home
- 2020 Julie Claire Gutterman Memorial Lecture