RECENT NEWS & EVENTS
- JCS’ upcoming Julie Claire Gutterman Memorial Lecture proposes solutions to societal violence
- JCS Moes Chitim campaign raises funds for Passover Seders to area’s Jewish residents in need
- Save Some Change to Make a Change
- COVID drives creativity: JCS leadership and staff evaluate opportunities to improve, expand services.
- ‘Waves’ of generosity to the community alleviates hunger and the need for necessities.
- After a long year of fighting to stay Covid-free, Staff, and residents at Tamarisk Assisted Living and Shalom Apartments receive two doses of Pfizer Covid vaccine
- Partners in Care volunteer Jill Blunt found her experience meaningful, heartwarming