If you choose to build your family through adoption, the caring professionals at Adoption Options can help you through the process to become a parent. We offer a range of services for adoptive parents, from planning through post-adoption:
- We complete home studies that are accepted in all states as well as countries that support international adoption.
- Upon completion of your home study, we will coordinate all necessary connections with other professionals and will assist in navigating that next phase of the adoption journey. This includes continued support, consultations about birth parent matches, communications, and document preparation related to Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC).
- We provide post-adoption services for families, including post-placement visits, reports, and referrals.
- We welcome all families, including LGBTQ+ and single applicants.
- For a complete list of our adoption services and fees click here.